Ithaca Climate Summary for October 1999
- With an average temperature of 47.3 degrees, the month of October 1999 averaged 1.7 degrees cooler than normal.
- This was only the second month since May with a monthly average that was below normal.
- The warmest temperature of the month was 74 degrees on the 30th.
- The coldest temperature of the month was 25 degrees on the 28th.
- October precipitation totalled 1.70 inches, which was about half (52%) the normal.
- There were ten days with measurable precipitation, but only two with more than 0.4 inches.
- Six of the last seven months have been drier than normal.
- The year-to-date precipitation total at the end of the month was 25.75 inches, which was 4 inches below normal.
Keith L. Eggleston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Northeast Regional Climate Center